Personal Injury Law in West Helena, AR
In life, accidents and injuries can happen at any time. Whether you're at work or driving to the store, there is always a chance that you may be involved in an accident that can change your life in an instant. If you were recently involved in an accident that left you with painful injuries or emotional distress, you may be entitled to file a personal injury lawsuit. Victims who win or settle their personal injury claims may collect compensation for their:
- Medical treatment
- Rehabilitative care
- Lost wages from time taken off of work
- Future lost income (for disabling injuries)
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
Here to Serve You
You may have a great deal on your mind during this difficult time, but your recovery needs to be your first priority. With Halbert Law Office serving as your supportive litigator, you can focus on your rehabilitation while a lawyer concentrates on obtaining any compensation to which you are entitled.
As a personal injury lawyer, Halbert Law Office is ready to help you. Call today to set up your initial consultation.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
- Chamber Of Commerce Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- The Association Of Trial Lawyers Of America
- Arkansas Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers 2014